아래 동영상은 Skype Journal의 Phil Wolff가 Skype의 Skype Developer Program을 맡고 있는 Paul Amery를 비공식적으로 인터뷰한 내용입니다.
질문 내용은 아래와 같습니다.
- What do you do at Skype?
- Do you like being part of a rock star company?
- So what do you do at Skype? Responsible for the developer programme?
- You were speaking here today. What were some of the key points you wanted to leave with the developers?
- How many developers are part of the program now?
- What are some of the Skype developers that you find fun or interesting?
- Why do you play checkers?
- How did you get checkers on to your desktop?
- What is coming up in the developer programme?
- What makes the Skype Developer Program different or better than other platforms?
- How fast is Skype innovating?
- How is Skype different as a place to work now than when you started.
- How has the company changed in the last nine months? How does it feel to work at Skype?
물론 영어라 언어의 압박은 있지만.. 관심있는 분은 보시기 바랍니다.